Infrastructure Service Model
The Infrastructure Service Model signifies a self-contained IT landscape consisting of infrastructure-centric IT resources that can be accessed and managed through cloud service-based interfaces and tools. This IT landscape can however, include hardware, operating systems, network, connectivity and other "raw" IT resources.
SmartView Solutions has developed a highly flexible and agile approach to deliver its IT infrastructure services as per the specific situations and expectations of its clients. Here, we focus on incorporating multifarious IT infrastructures and support models to provide complete visibility, streamline operations and enable a true business-aligned IT. SmartView Solutions IT services have integrated computerization, documentation and controls, simplification, quality support, and technologically advanced reviews into our operational model.
Services we offer include:
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) based process management
- 24/7 IT infrastructure monitoring and management, service availability
- Performance and capacity monitoring and management
- Technology management
- Vendor and third party supplier management
- Setting up effective program management and sophisticated real-time management portals/ dashboards